Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has anyone used paris hilton's dream catchers hair extensions?


I have never used such particular brand, but I have square added brand from Sally's. I can't relive the name, passing over it is in a puce package.
The Paris Hilton hair is synthetic, because it may or may not look veritable and blend well. I use the other extensions, that are real hair and almost the constant price, also no precise can tell that they aren't my real hair. I get complimented integer the all about how full my hair looks! (and I inspire some that are a limited longer to add breadth equally well! LOVE THEM!!)
Sally's should have a pamphlet that impression you point to put them in. I enjoy them on the base of my head, in the middle(all the hook around), also a shorter strand on one of two side of my head. Makes it look full all the way around! Good Luck! You'll love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment